banner
3 years ago
1762 Views
0 0

Handerpants

Written by
banner

Work gloves are designed to protect your hands from all manner of different things, but let’s be honest, they are not the most comfortable solution in the world. They tend to be heavy and uncomfortable, which often means that sweating and chaffing come as a direct result. If only there was some way to add an extra level of protection. Well, now there is.

Handerpants may look like nothing more than a gimmick gift, but these fingerless gloves are a great gift for those people who regularly need to wear gloves for work. Designed to look like a traditional pair of tighty whities, Handerpants are a snug fitting pair of gloves that can be worn under your main gloves, or perhaps even just as a fashion statement that is sure to get you noticed.

The gloves are made from 95% breathable cotton, which will help prevent sweaty palms making your main gloves wet and uncomfortable. The remaining 5% of the material is comprised of spandex, making it easy to stretch the Handerpants to comfortably fit hands of all shapes and sizes.

The fingerless component is also great for those times when you need to remove your outer gloves to use your smartphone or perform some other task that requires your fingers. The material will keep the heat in while you perform these tasks, so that you don’t get that cold chill when you put your other gloves back on.

Handerpants are an affordable gift idea, as well as being a great product that works.

check out for $11.69

Article Tags:
· ·
Article Categories:
Cool Gadgets
banner

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Menu Title